Laman

Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Reflection in The First Time PETA Class ^_^

The first meeting in a class PETA with bu Mima, she explained about effective and ineffective teacher. Before that we discussed our experiences about liked and disliked teacher, then we discussed with group to compare “what is effective teacher and ineffective teacher?” . I can compare that by finding out the differences between my high school teachers and lecturer at SSE who can be the examples of effective teacher.

After I learned about effective and ineffective teacher in PETA class, I understand more that teachers must be able to make a good athmosphere in class, in order to make the material being confeyed can be understood well by their students. From my experiences in high school, I had a teacher who made the students’ self esteem decreased. I only knew that the teacher was not good in conveying the material, but after I join PETA class I found out that it is one of the factors of in effective teacher, which is does not have good personality.

As the teacher candidate we can choose whether we want to be an effective teacher or ineffective teacher, but I assume we all can be effective teacher in class. As well we know that we are new generation teacher.

created by
Nurvika putriyana

4 comments:

  1. waw...
    great, let's we prove to other if we can be the next generation of teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aamiin. I hope so! :) Aamiin. I hope so! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it needs extra work to be an effective teacher. however nothing is impossible if we want to try and learn from others

    ReplyDelete