Laman

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Rubric and Micro teaching

                                                       By: Dian Sulistiani / 2010110027
             PETA's class in this week was very cool because we learned independently after Mrs. Mima explained our rubric. Do you remember about that?
             In my group's rubric, we gave score 65 for a performance of group. After Mrs. Mima listed the score from each of group, we got the interval of score. That is good. It is between 50 until 75. Wow, It is enough for me. From this, I can know how to assess the performance of students. But we also choose characteristic of rubric. Good job to rubric.
            After class I prepared my micro teaching of my group. Dayah and I determine the topic. Jreng... jreng... jreng... We will teach student that our topic is Permutation. I MUST TRY AND TRY... Do you remember with UET class... In video... teacher said "Struggle... struggle... and struggle... bla... bla... bla..." I hope it will be great... Class... I am coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment