Laman

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Rubric (part 2) - Ahmad Apriyanto

Last meeting my group and I evaluated our rubric that was used to assess our friends' performance. Some criterias worked, some didn't. That's because our organization in making the score was bad. It's complicated to make a good rubric in just 45 minutes, so that's ok for our learning. In the previous reflection, my statement "more criterias to be assessed, more objective the rubric will be" actually not true as well because ms. Mima said that too much criterias just make us confuse and hard to focus in assessing, hemmmm ya! I do agree with her, so the conclution is "don't use the criteria too much, and also don't use it too less."


The next activity was discussing the rubric for our micro teaching. Actually, we only have 25 minutes to teach, and the shocking thing was making a lessom plan based on our time (1x25 minutes). It's abit hard to arrange our teaching for 25 minutes including opening and closure, but the solution is don't make indicator too much, I think 2 indicators are good and could be reached in 25 minutes. So, It challenges our creativity in design and implement the lessonplan.

The next meeting in PETA course (also the last meeting) is the last day to exercise in implementing our lesson plan. I hope we can do it nicely and do the UAS better than it, so we have to really consider all of suggestion from our leacturer and friends.

Let's have a micro teaching!
Fighting for UAS guys!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you met . A bit hard for my partner and I when we make a lesson plan just for 25 minutes. Hopefully, we can do the best for micro-teaching and UAS exactly :D

    ReplyDelete