Laman

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dayah's Reflection

Always Talk about Rubric 

Written by Nurul Hidayah
2010110015


      Last week, my friends and I were asked to reflect about rubric that we already made in the previous meeting. There were five categories in our rubric. However, there was one categories was not appropriate. The categories was about the content. In this categories we focused about the learning objectives. However, when we assessed our friends that did micro teaching, they are did not explain about the learning objectives. So, we confused when we assessed them. If we had got confused when we assessed, it means our rubric still need improving. We have to learn more how to make a good rubric. 
      For me, make a good rubric is a part of higher order thinking. I have to consider what students' need to improve their knowledge and skill through the rubric. From that, I have to make a categories that appropriate. However, it is not easy. I have to have ability to analyze each categories and develop that categories objectively. Although it is difficult but  I believe I can make a good rubric. So my students can improve their knowledge and skill through my rubric. And then Mrs. Mima said that rubric is not something that limit the students' ability but from the rubric the students can develop their ability and clearly targeted. I agree with Mrs. Mima statement :)

Don't forget we will do micro teaching tomorrow. Do the best as we can :D
        
      

No comments:

Post a Comment