Laman

Friday, October 14, 2011

I see, I learn, I do

          In fourth week, I have learn about Model instruction and how to applying this model in the classroom. I like when I and my friends teaching in front of the class. We should apply model instruction that we have learn before. All of us prefer to  combining the models.
In PETA’s microteaching, I learn many things. Moreover I like when my lecturer give feedback for our micro teaching. I realized that I still need to learn more and more. It’s hard to applying what we have learn in the classroom. I often feel nervous if I should be a person that standing in front of the class. In my mind I have so many things that I want to do in the class, but the reality is it’s hard to applying as best as I think.
I see, my lecturer when she teaching in the class. The way she handle the class, delivering the material, and make us be active in the class. That’s a very good example for me, and really inspiring me to be a lovely teacher. Actually I think I’m so lucky, because not every college students feeling what I feel.
I learn, there are many lesson that I have learn in the class, the characteristic of effective teacher, how to give a clearly instruction, and how to applying that. Learning more and more make me realized that there are many things that I don’t know.
I do, now is my time to applying what I have learn and what I have see in the real classroom. I’m sure it will be interesting, and I hope I will get so many experiences that can make me be an effective teacher.
Next week, I will tell you my wonderful experience… ^_^v  Have a great school Experience guys!!

Jenni Farida
2010110003

2 comments:

  1. I very like your reflection jen, simple but nice, I get the feeling,very excited.. Ya.. it's time to us to apply it.. Good luck..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job.. jenn.. I like your reflection, sometimes we just see somethings from one side, but we also see from the other side sometimes easier, right? like example that you use in above..
    so the next, we should be practice to use what we got in PETA class in school experience, guys..:)

    ReplyDelete