Laman

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Wirman's Fourth Reflection

In the fourth meeting of PETA class, I watched team teaching  from my friends. I learned many things from that team teaching. When we teach as a teacher, we know that our students are differently each others. Some of them can understand faster than the others. Some of them have critical thinking. They may ask something that the other students has not understood yet about it.



                          http://infolitnow.com/archives/1004/who-is-a-good-teacher/

I just reflect that how if I am a teacher and then one or some of my students are fast learner and they ask me something that other students has not understood yet about it. Do I have to answer their questions that can make other students confused about it? Or do I have to let them find it by themselves and say that we will talk it later?

When we discussed about it, my lecturer and some of my friends said that as a teacher, we have to answer their question, but we have to limit the anwer, so they will not confused about it. I do agree with what my lecturer and some of my friends said. As a teacher, wehave to answer our students’ question because we are their fasilitator in their process learning. We have to provide what they need, but do not too much. Let students being active and learning by their own learning, but we still have to guide them as a teacher. Believe our students that they can do anything without our help, but once more as a teacher, we have to guide them so they will not get wrong perception about materials.

From this, I just realized that it is not that easy to be a good teacher, but I bet it will be the most amazing thing in my life, especially as a teacher J Like SSE’s students always said that we are the next generation of teacher, so Let’s make a different J

Wirmandi Pamungkas
2010110011

2 comments:

  1. good wirman.. I like your replection, to guide the students we use some question that can make students confused but after that we also have to provide answers to the confusion was that the students understand the material. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reflection :D
    We have to answer the question from our students to make they not confuse. However, if the students ask out of the box and as a teacher we don't know about their question. What should we do ? I just think about it :(

    ReplyDelete