Laman

Saturday, November 26, 2011

10th Reflection of PETA course

          Last week in PETA course, I learned about Multiple Intelligences and BloomTaxonomy. Actually, I have learned about that before. However, in PETA lesson, I have to implement Multiple Intelligence and Bloom Taxonomy in lesson plan. My pair and I had to made lesson plan with Bloom Taxonomy approaches. We choose material about color. I think that using Bloom Taxonomy or Multiple Intelligences will help students easier to understand the materials. However, I also think about time allocation and classroom management if I have to implement Multiple Intelligences.
          Honestly, my teachers never implement multiple intelligences when they taught me. Using Multiple Intelligences when we teach need more energy to manage students and preparation. Teachers have to make rubric and think about many activities that will be using in their class. Although teacher will feel tired, I think that sometimes we need to use it. It will be help students to understand the material. Students will be enjoying our class too.
          As we know that in many countries, students have opportunities to choose what they want to learn based on their hobbies. I think that those methods more activities to develop students’ abilities based on their ability and hobbies. In Indonesia, all students get same material and get same way to learn. Students cannot develop their unique ability in school. Usually students develop their uniqueness with private course. For example, if student like playing music or dancing so they have to looking for dancing or music course by themselves. Usually School in Indonesia just makes something like that as extracurricular course.
        Friends, in your opinion, which better between Indonesia system and other country system that gives students opportunities to choose their own lesson/course?


Woro Retno kris Sejati
2010110045 

1 comment:

  1. Woro, it's a great reflection :D

    I do agree with you that "all students get same material and get same way to learn. Students cannot develop their unique ability in school. Usually students develop their uniqueness in private course" , hemm that's why the schools provide some extracurricular like that.

    About the system, I think Indonesia is not better, but to apply that system is not easy, it needs a very expensive cost, wherease education in Indonesia has not equal yet. So, it's better to make education be equal in every part of Indonesia.

    What do you think of my opinion?

    ReplyDelete