Laman

Monday, December 5, 2011

Seventh Reflection

Written by Nurul Hidayah
2010110015




          Last Monday I had fun and enjoyed during learning in PETA's class. Moreover not only fun learning that I got but the content was clear I think. I like teaching method that was used by Miss Mima. I think Miss Mima so creative to delivered the course to the students. She asked imam, siluth, and mulyati to did applause in front of the class. Actually I didn't know what the meaning of that activity. After they done, I had to assessed them  with my partner.  From that activity I realized that actually I was learning how to do assessment as a candidate of teacher. Before I do assessment my students later, I have to do assessment from my friends that did applause. In fact, I assessed them subjectively. Why? because I assessed by the spirit that their have. As we know that we can see spirit of the persons depend by opinion  our self. The opinion of the each person different absolutely. Whereas, in assessment we have to do it objectively. I just know to do assessment objectively not easy. I have to have detail characteristics or point that clear. I have to make rubric to do assessment objectively. I got the new knowledge from PETA's class about how to do assessment objectively. So, I can see my ability's students later and from assessment objectively I can see whether the students understand or not about the subject matter that I deliver to them. In addition I can check whether the learning goals success or not. If the learning goals not success maybe I can improve the learning process to the next. However as a next generation of teacher I have to believe that I can do the best for my students and education in Indonesia :). This is my reflection. How about you guys? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment