Laman

Saturday, September 24, 2011

From Teacher to Teachers



After PETA course yesterday, I got a lesson about how to become effective teacher. There are many things we must pay attention can be effective teacher, which is like my teacher who made me choose to become teacher. When I was a primary school, the first time I asked about job dream when I grow up.   I do not know what kind of my job dream. A variety of wishful fantasy comes to my mind, but I do not know what'll want to be. On the other side of my friends wanted to become doctors, pilots, scientists and even drivers and employers also exist. One job I want when I grow up is to become a teacher. Why?  because at that time I so admire my teacher. She was so kind, gentle but firm, on time and always guided me and my friends in classroom. I am very happy with her.
In Junior high school same like that.  I got a smart mathematics teacher, smart in taking care students to enjoy learning math with him. He likes jokes and gives a gift when there are students who want to answer you see. We always learn while playing but the learning objectives achieved. If we have job out of town, he is give his students some souvenir there are a unique question that can make the students laugh and enjoy.
In senior high school I got physic teacher that always said “do it all with your whole heart”. From him I got many knowledge to understand for what we must study hard, and for what we do anything. He is objective teacher and spends his time just to teach his students. He always guided her students outside of school hours for students are less willing to learn in classroom. Sometimes has not paid and go home on foot because it's late there is no public transportation that passes. But so he could make her students understand the lesson more than as usual.
 From that, I always hope I want to become a good teacher. Teacher that always love her students, care, friendly, when teaching using variety of teaching, objective, reflective, and give students motivation to become a better. Another that as a creative teacher we can use technology when deliver the lesson in class, and good classroom management. 



By: Luh Putu Ariasih
 (2010110031)

5 comments:

  1. "do it all with y our whole heart” I'm very like this statement's meaning. Students will know the teacher whom teach with all her/his heart and whom not. It gives me inspiration to be a teacher who teach with all my heart. ^^
    -novi-

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderfull reflection sih ^_^

    I have the same story like your mathematics teachers. But He is my ICT teacher.
    He always make the students enjoy the lesson, sometimes he joking ..
    hohoo.. it's unforgettable moment

    ^_^
    warm regard,
    Sofi

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, sometime to be a teacher, people are inspired by their previous teacher. But i am not. i wanna be a teacher because i wanna be so. i am not inspired directly. However, we can't hide that most of teachers are inspired by their teacher, so that i NEED to be a nice and great teacher so that my students will be inspired by me.
    haha
    thanks for sharing, Asih

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you know from UET class, my dream job is being a Scientist. Day bay day I like to share my knowledge to everyone. When someone asked something (math, or everything), then I explain my answer, and then they say thanks because of their understanding from my explanation, I really love it. Starting from it, I really wanna be a teacher :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hemm math teacher, it is imposible for me at elementary school because i like math but i'm not smart in math, my score not good... but i don't knew, now a love math altough i'm not smart to in math.. hee... but i will study hard for become math teacher with all my heart and of course smart hee...

    ReplyDelete