Laman

Sunday, November 27, 2011

sofi reflection



    


  At week 9 in the course of PETA, I am very happy because I know that everyone has the intelligence in their respective fields. Usually, there is only one of the most dominant in comparison with 8 other intelligence. But, it's not widely known by the general public. Most of them assume that the smart kids are smart kids in math. And kids are not smart in mathematics is considered foolish. And every child has a different intelligence. And good at math is just one form of intelligence of children. However, in reality they are too general intelligence possessed by the child. Ironically, not many schools that implement some Intelligence in learning at school. In fact, we must give proper space to maximize each child's abilities or intelligence. Such information is very important because I am a teacher candidate.
Teacher have to understand each student. Well, although it is difficult because it requires patience and perseverance to carry out some intelligence at school.

If I look at myself, I am including bodily - kinesthetic. I like something dynamic. As I learned, I prefer to learn a lot of moving a limb. In addition, my time junior and senior high school I joined the art of dance. I often also fill the event with a group dance for a show at my school. I am very happy to dance and create a new movement. I prefer modern dance rather than traditional dance. Because I think I am better able to express in modern dance movement. However, I included a low-spatial. This proved to me that often stray to go somewhere. And I've never been to the place several times. However, I am having trouble memorizing the road. Well, How wit friends....?

By: Hana Sofiyana
       2010110039

2 comments:

  1. I also bodily kinesthetic, I like dancing :)
    by the way, good reflection sofi
    students who can't solve mathematics problem or calculate it doesn'd means that they are stupid. They just has another intelligences. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Rina that a person who has low ability in Mathematics doesn't mean stupid person. We can't make a conclusion from one side (Mathematics). We should see another side intelligence :D

    ReplyDelete