Laman

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Au Revoir

Monday 16th January 2012, this was the last meeting in PETA class. I have learned a lot of thing about effective teaching and assessment during PETA class in this semester. PETA course has prepared me to be future educator. Actually, I was so sad to finish learn PETA, but I should go ahead.
The agenda in the last meeting is practicing to prepare final examination such that microteaching. Rina and I got the first opportunity to be the first one that was doing microteaching. Actually, Rina and I have prepared our performance, but I was still feeling so nervous, when I looked at Rina, I was feeling better.
From this activity, I could learn many things from my friends’ performance. The first one is delivering the material. I, as a future educator, should more concerned about the words that I use in teaching and learning. The words should be understandable. The second is making my students understand about my explanation. Actually, I think that this is the most difficult one. I should make my students understand what I teach and what they learn. The third is preparing the tools that we need on teaching and learning process. It is the most important thing when we want to teach. The tools can be lesson plan, worksheet, assessment, or anything that we need.
This is the end of my reflection for last Monday. I do apologize Mrs. Mima if I was doing mistakes. You inspired me to be a good educator. Thanks for everything that you have given to me, Mrs. Mima... 


 Dian Ayu Utami
2010110043

1 comment:

  1. Nice Dian, thanks for sharing :D

    I just wanna know your opinian. You mentioned 3 things that should be prepared to teach. Actually, I wanna know about your preparation. I mean, what kind of preparation that usually you do?

    Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete