Laman

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Keep our dream to become good teachers


One semester is very fast to learn principle effective teaching and assessment. I don’t believe the PETA class finished. Many memories and knowledge I got from PETA class. I never want end learn PETA. Because I know on behind PETA, I can found many miracle and secret strategies how to become a good teacher.
            The last PETA class, all of students let’s practiced to become a good teacher. One important point, I saw all my friends teaching use full English. Wow it’s amazing, we can do it. This day I saw many miracles come to me. I can enjoy practice micro teaching with Novi, and I use full English, although I use much error grammar. But Bu Mima said, wow you are can do your best and I though your English good enough. I and my friend have improved skill to become good teachers.
            By PETA class we known about, how to assess our students, what students needed, how deliver materi, how to become good teacher, how to make fair assessment t o our students, how to make rubric, how to make effective teaching, and so on. I think we cannot calculate how many lesson we can got in PETA class. Do you agree with me?
            After PETA class ending. It doesn’t mean our activities learn PETA is ending, but we should learn more from other resource. Don’t forget to apply all of knowledge by PETA class to real life when we teach students. Keep our dream to become good teachers and educators. Good luck for me and for my friends.
            This is the last reflection in blog PETA class section A. I’m very happy, but I sad because PETA class has ended. I hope PETA class never ending. I’m very love Bu Mima and her style when she taught PETA. She is very smart, relax, confidence, friendly, and very good lecture. Thank you Bu Mima for your lesson, and I’m sorry for my fault. See you in DI class ^_^

Siti luthfah
2010110029

2 comments:

  1. nice reflection Siluth, your reflection make me sad with our PETA class, this is really interesting moment and exciting experiences about teaching and learning and also we have a good model of teacher is Miss MIMA, Thank you Miss Mima :) and thank you siluth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amiin.. Good luck for us my partner. ^^

    ReplyDelete