Laman

Friday, January 20, 2012

PETA in My Mind


By: Dian Sulistiani / 2010110027
PETA course in last week in this semester is very great. Dayah and I are partner in micro teaching. Yups, I hope, we can become a great partner too. In last session, We have shown to micro teaching I. In the morning, I am happy so I kept spirit to performance with Dayah. But suddenly, Dayah sent message (SMS) that she did not join class because she was sick. I was sock but that was OK, I can do it well. Yups, I must do it alone. I just said “Dayah, get well soon yah, so We can be great partner”.
In last morning, I prepared well. I bought the colours paper and made it to be games. I do not know. I was confused. My friends are great and prepared well but I was alone. I kept my spirit util number eleven. Yups, that was my number to performance. I can...  I can... I can do it well... All is well.. All is well... Yups, I can. Dasrizal helped me to move my presentation. with heart palpitations, I can do it. Although there are many mistake, I forgot something, and etc. Alhamdulillah, I can do that.
Overall in PETA class in this semester is very great. I just say, “Thank you Mrs. Mima. I miss your class next time Mom. I am very enjoy your class. If I do not like written at blog but in your class, I like to write in this blog. I am very happy in this class.” Thank you section A, My great friends. GOOD JOB AND SEE YOU NEXT TIME... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment