Laman

Friday, January 20, 2012


Sayonara PETA…. =)
            At  the end of the class I feel like time is running. Yup…it’s the last PETA Refelection, right ?  I realy like when PETA course starting in the class, cause I know I love the lesson and I love the Lecturer. I learn a lot from PETA.  Thanks a lot Ms. Mima. I’ll never forget what have you given.
In the last session we try to do micro teaching in 10 minutes. Actually I realized that’s not my best, I still need to learn and learn to make it fabulous.  I get difficult when I try to arrange the lesson plan, its because of time limitation. I want to make a fun class but still get the students understanding in content. This make me confused to focus on content or make it fun. Then I and my partner Vika choose to concern in student’s understanding in content, even I still hope to make a fun one.
It is also not easy to choose the assessment tools, I and Vika have so many things to choose. Just wait for the best from us.
Good Luck For Everyone!!!

Jenni Farida
2010110003

No comments:

Post a Comment