Laman

Thursday, January 19, 2012


Our Last Meeting, My Last Reflection
 
There is idiom said that if there is meeting certain there is discord. Seem like PETA course, 4 month ago we started our lesson and now we will leave PETA class. I feel recent yesterday acquainted with PETA course when I learned about how to teach, how to become a teacher, and how to learn the students. Actually, the last Monday on this week it is really last meeting of PETA class. I am happy because I will go to the next level in my education but on the other hand I feel sad because I will separate with Bu Mima, especially in PETA course.
            On the last meeting not means that we not doing activities. I ever said in previous reflection that we will practice team teaching in PETA class, so in the last meeting we did it. My partner, Jenny and I got turn second performance, after Dian and Rina. Before we did team teaching I thought we must make a lesson plan in flip chart, so Jenny and I made it in the morning before class is started. We focused to make a lesson plan and make a question for the activity in the lesson plan. We discussed about turn when we teach few minutes before our performance. Honestly, I think we did not prepare well for that.
            When doing team teaching not only lesson plan that we must attention, but how to deliver it also important. I know that my preparation not well, until my performance too. Actually, my English not good and that is influence to my performance. I am a person who more confident if I make a preparation until ripe, such make a dialogue to my performance. Final exam is very important, so I will make better preparation than my previous performanced.
            That is my reflection for the last meeting in PETA course. In the last meeting I recent saw that Bu Mima is very serious when we did team teaching during the time. In my opinion the reason why Bu Mima so serious because when we did team teaching she also checked our lesson plan and of course give reparation for us.
After class Dasrizal have sufficient time to interview Bu Mima and us about how we learn with her and how her feel when her teach us. We said that PETA course so enjoyable and fun. Unintentionally Bu Mima said that not because fun or enjoyable learn with her, but she said that we must remember about all of the material that she already taught for us. Bu Mima should know that with the way how her teach us, I feel easy to understand about the material, and comfort to follow her class. On this occasion, I want to say thanks a lot and I Love You Bu, also I will be miss you J.

Nurvika Putriyana
2010110035

No comments:

Post a Comment