Laman

Monday, January 16, 2012

Reflection of Rubric



This is the first time I late to make a reflection for PETA course. I really shy because of that and it’s because I procrastinate to make it.  Actually, I want to make it in Friday, but I think I can do it Sunday after back from Bogor. At the end I did not do it because last night I really tired and sleeping long time. I'm sorry because of that.
Lask week in class PETA I did the reflection about our rubric that we made. Some of our rubric can use to assess  the performance from our friends, but some of them not appropriate with their performance. There are any criteria that we can not assess. Our criteria in rubric does not appear in their performance and some of their activity did not written in our criteria, so it make me confuse how to give score. After that Miss Mima give to us feedback how to make it better.
I think rubric is important because it can be guidence for me to assess my students and make me objectively to give score.  When I was in Senior High School my teacher did not make a rubric for our performance whereas it is useful for him to assess. When s(he) did not use rubric, it make they subjectively to give score. So, sometimes I did not want to perform at the end because my teacher was tired, bored, and not focus to my perform. It will be influence to my score.
So, as a teacher we have to make a rubric for our teaching and learning in the classroom. This class give me many knowledge to make class affecrive in the class. Thank for all, hopefully we can  apply when we become a teacher.
By Mulyati Sholeha
2010110017

No comments:

Post a Comment