Laman

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Reflecton 15

This is My Reflection for PETA

Last meeting, we just review about lesson plan that made by all group in section A. What's work? What doesn't work? and what are things that we must improve form our lesson plan? Just like my last reflection. And in that day, we made a lesson plan for micro teaching in the next final exam. And I had difficulties to make a lesson plan that will we used just 25 minutes role play. And another difficulty that I meet are making a rubric assessment and makes my lesson plan in English actually.

But I hope that I can make it perfectly that just from my side. I don't think that all of you will have same think with me. I knew that be a teacher is not an easy job. Just one little part of teacher jobs, like make a lesson plan is difficult. If the lesson plan isn't function able, so the teaching and learning process will be disorganized. I hope in micro teaching, I can do the best for my performance, lesson plan, and gesture when I presentation will be good.

I hope for you too, guys.

v(^_^)v

No comments:

Post a Comment