Laman

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Try to Make Better


          When we confused is a process to create and think something. Do you agree? It’s my felling, when I should made rubric. Rubric is only one of tools to assess our students, but to make rubric is really not easy. Because we should prepare many aspects, what we assess? What the point? What the criteria? And don’t forget to observe of effectiveness by the rubric.
          Last week I got much knowledge by our beautiful lecture in SSE, Bu Mima. I learn how to make good rubric and effective. After that, the time has come, I should become a teacher. But in this case I should practice team teaching for final exam.
          I think why we learn PETA, and etc. the goals is to become a new generation of teacher. I’m really interesting do team teaching, because team teaching is like a tester from some product. So team teaching in PETA final exam to me it’s like trial to make me better.
          Now, it’s time to going to show our performance when we become a really teacher.  But don’t forget we should be well prepare and do the best for our students. I think i can do that, because our teachers gave me many knowledge, experiment, and also push me to don’t tired to try. I believe when we try, try, and try. It is make me better. So let’s keep spirit to our team teaching, i hope we are can do the best ok ^_^.
          Thank you bu mima for your lesson to me
         
Siti luthfah
2010110029

No comments:

Post a Comment