Laman

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Rubric 2

         At this time PETA meeting, we discussed about the rubric. I have recently learned that rubric consists of holistic and analytic rubric. Although I know the type of rubric that I use, but only I still had difficulty in making a rubric, especially at the stage of determining the criteria. At the moment we are discussing the issue of criteria, there are some criteria from the rubric of our group who can not work properly. That's because there are a few things, especially the value of which I will not know what the criteria contained in the rubric. For that reason, the parties appear what it is. Perhaps, if the party which will be assessed to know the kinds of criteria will be assessed, they will display criteria. Thus, the rubric will be used well.
        At the last meeting, I have little conception of a holistic rubric and analytic rubric. Can anyone explain to me?



Maryatul Kibtiah

1 comment:

  1. Marya, thx for sharing.

    I think you can read again on Novi's reflection. She explained about holystic and analytic. After you read it, let's have a discuss.

    What do you think about "which one is more important between analytic and holystic rubric?"

    Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete