Laman

Monday, January 23, 2012


Is it last Reflection, Right?

That was last meeting in PETA class. Thank you all.. I don’t know I have to write, certainly I have a lot of lesson from this class.  I don’t really believe that time was fly. I enjoy with this class, with my friend and the lecturer. Although that was last meeting, but for me one semester with PETA course it is not really enough, I have to learn more and more to be new generation of educator.
PETA class is ended, we have UAS. Microteaching! Yeah, that was final assessment for PETA class. I have to apply some of the material which is related to the microteaching. I already know what kind of effective teacher. So, I have to practice what I have learn in PETA class or the experience when team teaching. Practice make perfect. So, I have to practice a lot if I want the microteaching later is best. My partner and I will do the best for the future.
I love all. Thank you Miss. Mima, I will miss you so much. You are have apply the enjoy class when you lecturing and I have learn a lot. You are make me spirit of my dreams.  J
Arsyiyatul Alawiyah
2010110033

1 comment:

  1. Good luck asry, I like your effort and optimism to do the best in the future, so do I with my partner, see you in the next semester :)

    ReplyDelete