Laman

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ahmad Apriyanto's Reflection

The last meeting of PETA course, time flies! It's sad enough because I will have no PETA course anymore (but I don't want to repeat this course next year, aamiin). My friend and I did micro teaching about Inequalities. Some important things that I learned from our lesson plan are:



1) Don't forget to put the number of SK and KD based on government rules because I never put any number there, just no.1 and no.2, whereas each of SK and KD has its own number. So, don't forget it anymore :D

2) We have to differentiate the indicators and the learning objectives. They are quiet similar, but different. Indicators are something that can be measured, whereas learning outcomes is the goals of our teaching. What we expect on the students, that's called leaning objectives.

Actually, only two notes from ms. Mima, but I'm sure that more than that which should be improved such as our speaking, grammar, classroom management, and etc. My friend and I will try to do better in UAS. I'm sure you will!

Good Luck Friends!


Special Thanks for Ms. Mima, thanks for everything which you had given to us.

See you later. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment