Laman

Sunday, January 22, 2012


Last Session in PETA Class

Monday, 16 January 2012 was last session in PETA class. I feel time is flying, tomorrow I will have final exam for the third semester. For PETA course, I will have microteaching test. In this test, I have to implement what I have learned in PETA class. My pair and I try to implement group discussion and lecture discussion in our microteaching.
Last week in PETA, class we did not learned about material. We tried microteaching. Each team got ten minutes. Then we got feedback from our lecture. It was very useful. With this activity, I could learn many things from the other team. From that activity, I also know that we have to be selective when we choose model instruction or assessment for students. Sometimes, a model of instruction is good to implement in a topic but is not good to implement in the other topic.
Feedback from my lecture also helps my pair and me to revise our lesson plan. My pair and I make a mistake in our learning outcomes. Mrs.Mima said that we have to make our learning outcomes more general. She said that our learning outcomes just some like our indicators. I hope my pair and I can revise our lesson plan well, and we can do the best in our microteaching later.
 I get many experiences during PETA class in this semester.  It was about how to become a good and professional teacher. I enjoy PETA class.

Thanks you Bu Mima for sharing your knowledge to me. JJJ
Thanks you Section A. Good Luck for our microteaching. J


Woro Retno  kris Sejati
2010110045

No comments:

Post a Comment