Laman

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Last Meeting

        This week is the last meeting PETA course. At this meeting, we all do micro teaching in preparation for future examination. At the time of micro teaching, we are judged by Mrs. Mima. When doing micro teaching, I have a deficiency at the time of delivering the material. I think that often times do I have to micro teaching, because by doing so I can teach well.         PETA courses provide instruction that is very useful for me. By following the course, I get the means to be an objective teacher. I am pleased to follow this course even though some time I never sleepy in class. In addition, I am pleased with the variety of delivery methods used at present that material. I hope all the knowledge I have gained in the MAP course I can apply in education.




Maryatul Kibtiah

No comments:

Post a Comment