Laman

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Last Meeting in PETA class


Annas Bentari
Oh my God, time is running quickly. It is out of my control. To be honest, PETA is a class that motivates me to be a creative and innovative teacher. Class that is not having any anxious things inside because of the funny lecture and building activities. I am certain that this class will be a reflection of our future teaching, because I am sure that my friends are creative so much to make an effective teaching and learning. I am so proud to be a part of this journey. 

In the last meeting, we did simulation for our next microteaching. Almost of us have a good idea to practice in teaching. Now the time is going nearly. I learn much in the last meeting. One is how to teach one concept of mathematics is there many ways. So that’s why as an educator, we should be creative and creative. Do you agree?

Emm, because my interesting is in pedagogy in teaching and learning, I decide to choose Differentiated Instruction in the next semester. Who will join with me? Hehe

I love this class so much. Mrs. Mima teaches us well. A bit pressure with the group assignment and lesson plan are giving us more experiences to prepare our self being a real teacher in which composing lesson plan is done almost every day. 

Thanks a lot for PETA, I will miss this blog so much. A place that gives us chance to make and read great reflections. Thanks for my great lecture and all my friends section A.

No comments:

Post a Comment