Laman

Saturday, January 21, 2012

P.E.T.A.



                It’s hard to say goodbye, but it must. Last week is the last meeting in PETA course. All of us do really love PETA, right? I remember when the first time I hear PETA course, I just think for a while “ oh, that’s a pedagogical course, is that course would be bored or not” but in fact, that’s really a fun course, the content course is a bit hard I think, but Miss Mima can bring that to be more easily to understand.
            Last week we have tried to implement our lesson plan in front of the class. When I tried to reflect to myself, I know that I was too hurry when do the micro teaching because I panic when the time is limited into 10 minutes, but in real micro teaching, I promise to myself and my partner of course to do the best that I can. There are so many think that we (Siluth and I) must prepare and improve, we will improve our performance, content, and also our language and our mental. May be something that Siluth and I don’t do yet is preparing the assessment tool, we still try to find out the proper assessment tool, actually we want to implement either bloom taxonomy or multiple intelligences but we still confused to put it in our lesson plan. We will try it.
            I think that’s all about my reflection, actually I want to say thank you very much to Bu Mima who give me chance to be a leader. I am sorry if I have so many mistake for all of you.
I hope that we can do our best,.
Good Luck
Ganbareee !!! ^ . *
                                                                                                        Novi Handayani
                                                                                                          2010110005

No comments:

Post a Comment