Laman

Sunday, January 22, 2012

THANKS ALL


In the last week of PETA class I felt unwell and actually I want to absent this time. But, I know this is in the end of class PETA and I do not want to miss this moment. Another that, at the time there are microteaching activities and I with my partner need feedback about activities in the lesson plan so that I went in the classroom.
As usual PETA class with Mrs. Mima always is fun. Alternately I and my friends have microteaching practice in preparation for final exam. After that, Mrs. Mima gives feedback on lesson plans that will be used. My lesson plan got comment in indicators and she is like we using PPT that show the learning outcomes of the lesson. Whereas the activity in the lesson plan, for students doing group discussion students sharing from each their place about the result of their discussion in one forum. Because the time is 25 minute and I also I do not know who will be the students in the microteaching later. Also that day was my first time doing microteaching in the PETA class with full English and it’s not hard I just need to practice and more confidents. All friends who are also giving enthusiastic and good cooperation in order microteaching process can proceed smoothly. I hope in microteaching later on when the final exam is also walking better and I was able to perform optimally.
In that time I felt, time passes to quickly. I am so happy in the class PETA and Thank you to Mrs. Mima for your guidance a long semester 3 and as one model of a good teacher that make students enjoy in the classroom. and also thank you guys and good luck for our final exam :)

 By Luh Putu Ariasih
2010110031

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Asih for sharing. :D

    Anyway, you did micro teaching in full English? Woow, so great friend!
    Actually, I wanna ask you about the micro teaching itself. Did you find any obstacle while you doing that?

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete