Laman

Sunday, January 22, 2012

IT IS NOT THE LAST REFLECTION!



Last meeting? OH! Time is running too fast! It seems like my reflection will be full of sad. Sad because it is the last meeting. I still do not realize that it is the last meeting in PETA class. It is not kinda exaggerated.

Well, if it is the last meeting in PETA class, does it mean the last blogging in this account? If it does, I hope it is not the last reflection because to be a good teacher, we need to reflect about what we have done in every single time!

So many knowledges, so many experiences, and also so many laugh  in PETA class.You know what? I feel so comfortable in this class, I dunno why. I just feel that. That is all. I think it is because Miss Mima has successed transfering all of materials in this class. She never makes me bored in this class. Ya, she has successed transfering all of materials in this class.

In the last meeting, My friends and I tried to implement our lesson plan for microteaching. Ya, we always do it in PETA class, but the difference is it is a kinda practise for our microteaching. Miss Mima has given feedback about our lesson plan. She said that we still need to know more about learning objectives and indicators. Ya, I admit that I still confused to distinguish between learning objectives and indicators. I will learn it more :)

That practise made me better and believe that I can do the best in final exam. Amin! Thank you for Miss Mima who has given me so many knowledges about effective teaching and also assessment. This class makes me know that I do still learn more to be a good teacher. Thank you All. :)

Success for us! Good luck!

Wirmandi Pamungkas
2010110011

1 comment: