Laman

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Dasrizal's 12 (last) reflection


Is This a Reflection (12)?
Twelve sessions have been faced. Last week was a precious moment of PETA session. It was the last meeting of the course. In fact, the session was used only for role play based on the lesson plan which had been prepared. The lecturer sat on a seat in the corner of the room. Then while the role play was holding, she was busy to write many things on our lesson plan print-out.
My partner and I did not get big comment from her, and we kept working for the improvement of the lesson plan. Hope we’re gonna present something cool in the final exam.
In this reflection, I actually don’t want to say many things about last meeting. However, since this is the end of the PETA course session, I want to tell a bit my feeling along the session.
·         Lecturer
Honestly, I am really happy to have Miss Mima as my PETA lecturer. She is funny (but this doesn’t make her seems like a clown :P ). The class where I can have fun in understanding a course is only here. Otherwise, Miss Mima does really master the course. She never judges my opinion. Even when I recognize my opinion is not right, she never judges it, but she offers another solution of my thought.
·         Assignment
I think it’s been a public secret that SSE is really ‘crazy’ in giving assignment. However, in PETA course, I don’t get exaggerating number of assignment. The assignment is only to write reflection weekly. And you know what; I like this since in this reflection, I can write anything with no scientifically format!!!!
:D
·         Content
I do appreciate SSE which gives this course for me in my third semester. I get many information, knowledge, and inspiration when I’m becoming a teacher. I remember many things here: Teaching Methods, Taxonomy Bloom, Multiple Intelligences, Type of Assessment, Lesson Plan, and many more.
All in all, the course is done, but the knowledge and the moments of each session won’t be forgotten easily. I want to say thank you to Miss Mima for guiding me to be a good candidate of teacher. And for you guys, who have been a kind friend in the journey of the session.
Guys, you know what? This is the most emotional reflection I create in PETA course. Then I think that this reflection answers my all reflection: YES! THIS IS A REFLECTION!
:D
Dasrizal
2010110019

No comments:

Post a Comment