Laman

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Reflection



This is the last week we learn PETA course in the third semester. I feel happy because Ms.Mima has taught us more about effective teaching and assessment. I know more about that because of her. Now, I know how to manage the classroom, model of instruction in teaching and give assessment. Then, I know how to give score to the students, so I can give score objectively. There are so many steps to give scoring them performance. It depend of the form perform. For example, if the students do presentation or performance I give assess with rubric and if it is written test I can use checklist to give score.
In this class also make me comfort when learnt in the class. The teacher gives question and all of us free to give opinion. There are many activities in group in the classroom that make us always together. There is any practice in the class if we have to perform. For example, next week we have to perform teaching in the classroom. Then, we practice in the classroom and the teacher gives us feedback to be better. All of us practice in the classroom and we can see the progress from us to teaching the student.
But, I also feel sad because this is the last meeting for us in the class PETA. Hopefully, what did you give to me can I apply in my life. And also, I can make a different in teaching, so my students not boring when I teach them because of the various methods in learn. I believe that education can make Indonesia better and it is start for me as a future teacher.
By Mulyati Sholeha
2010110017

No comments:

Post a Comment