Laman

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Last reflection

Maybe my reflection is the last reflection on this blog
         I am very happy because I got PETA class with Mrs.Mima, she is so kind, funny and can make PETA class be interesting. I can believe that PETA class is over because I don't feel bored and I enjoy it. Through PETA class I know that assessment is not easy and it is the big important part in learning. As a good educator I can assess my students subjectively but I have to clearing the assessment instruments so students feel fairness in my class.
         The subjectivity in learning can make students think that their lecturer is not fair and it can give big impact in students' behavior and self-esteem. Hence I have not only focus on understanding of content but also think by students' perspective.
         All about everything above, I learned in PETA class and I would like to give a big thanks for Mrs.Mima and my friends who can make me feel comfort and interest in PETA class in this semester.

created by Rina Fardiana (2010110021)


No comments:

Post a Comment