Laman

Monday, January 23, 2012

MY last reflection

This week is the last week of course PETA. Does not feel one semester and I have friends in section A PETA course. Well, this looks very short but we have struggled together in this course. Upsss .. but our struggle is not over ya. One more step in the final examination which we have to do micro teaching. Hmmm .. Do the best for micro teaching guys ...
 

Me and Maria have created lesson plans that will be used for micro teching later. And this week we were really glad to perform simulations of micro teaching it in front of the class. With that, I was able to predict whether all the activities I would do in micro teaching could proceed smoothly. Well, certainly there are still shortages in some parts. However, that's the benefit of the simulation this week. So that at the time of the actual micro teaching could be better. Alhamdulillah, Mrs. Mima already provide some feedback on the lesson plans we make. Thanks Mrs. Mima
 

Which still makes me confused is how to differentiate the learning objective indicators. However, Mrs Mima has explain it again you must turn indicator refers to the basic competencies. Sedangakan learning objective refers to the standard of competence.
 

Thanks for all your friends in Section A and especially for our beloved BU Lecturer Mima. I learned a lot from this course PETA. Starting from the method of learning, how to create rubrics to make a lesson plan. And still others banyaka which I can not express one-one. Hopefully I've got to my advantage when I became a teacher later

By: Hana Sofiyana
2010110039

No comments:

Post a Comment